15th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for PhD(Architecture) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai?

Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai in Architecture stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

18th September 2018, 05:01 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for PhD(Architecture) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you let me know about the documents which are essentially required for applying PhD program in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai in Architecture stream? Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

Documents required to apply for PhD Architecture at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai are given below:

>> Copies of UG & PG Degree Certificate

>> Passport size, photo – 2 numbers

>> UG & PG Mark Sheet (consolidated)

>> One page write up (500 words) of the desired area of research

>> No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (if applying for part time PhD)

>> Demand Draft / Online payment for Rs 1000 drawn in favor of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science

Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?