15th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Architecture) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Architecture program in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

18th September 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Architecture) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Architecture program in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this college. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

Eligibility to study PhD Architecture at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai is a pass in M.Arch / M.Plan / M.S (by research) in Architecture and Planning with consistently good academic records. Eligible candidates have to appear for the written test and interview for the admission to study PhD Architecture at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai. Final selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their academic credentials, written test and interview. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?