15th August 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Architecture) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai?

Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai for PhD program in Architecture? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

18th September 2018, 05:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Architecture) in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I just want to know that how I can secure admission in Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai for PhD program in Architecture? Please let me know about the procedure to get admission for this course in this college? Waiting for your response!

Interested candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study PhD Architecture at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai. Candidates with an M.Arch / M.Plan / M.S (by research) in Architecture and Planning with consistently good academic records are eligible to study PhD Architecture at Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, Chennai. Candidates have to appear for the written test and interview conducted by the university. Admission to the PhD Architecture is done on the basis of academic credentials, marks scored in the written test and interview. Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?