22nd July 2018, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

Dear friends, can you please let me know about the documents which is essentially required to apply for PhD admission in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? I want to apply for PhD in Fisheries Microbiology course in this university. So, I want to know about the essential documents to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  2. How many PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  3. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  4. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  6. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  7. How many PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) seats are available in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  8. How many PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) seats are available in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  9. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  11. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  12. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  13. ICAR Top colleges in south India -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Requirements to get MTech(Dairy Microbiology) admission in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University? -- [New]
  15. Course structure of MTech(Dairy Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Science University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  17. Requirements to apply for PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?
  18. List of colleges offering Vety Pharmacology and Surgery?
12th July 2022, 03:19 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University?

The Documents Required is:-

Your 10th, 12th, graduation and master's degree certificate

Migration Certificate

Marksheet

Birth Certificate Proof
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?