9th October 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get PhD(Crop Physiology) admission in University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore?

Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore to study PhD in Crop Physiology course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!

17th September 2019, 11:33 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get PhD(Crop Physiology) admission in University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I need your help, actually I don’t know what documents I have to submit for getting admission in University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore to study PhD in Crop Physiology course. Please let me know about the essential documents asap. Thank you!
Required document for PhD course:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof like Adhar card, Votar card etc.

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?