9th October 2018, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Crop Physiology) in University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Crop Physiology course in University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

15th September 2019, 01:04 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Crop Physiology) in University of Agricultural Sciences-Bangalore?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Physiology is a Doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Physiology is three years.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Physiology course, the candidate should have passed Post Graduate and equivalent from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the Post-graduation course to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Plant Physiology is 55 to 60%.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of entrance and personal Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?