9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get a PhD(Yoga) admission in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

Dear friends, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for getting admission for PhD in Yoga course of Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. Can anyone of you let me know about the documents? Please tell me asap.

15th August 2019, 12:08 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Yoga) admission in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

The documents required to get a Ph.D. (Yoga) admission at Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies are given below.

1. Category Certificate

2. Transfer certificate

3. 10th, 12th, Graduation, and post-graduation certificate

4. Entrance examination scorecard.

5. Id Proof

6. Passport size photos
22nd August 2019, 01:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get a PhD(Yoga) admission in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for getting admission for PhD in Yoga course of Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. Can anyone of you let me know about the documents? Please tell me asap.
Required document for PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies:-

1. Final result of 10th standard, 12th standard, Graduation, Masters degree course.

2.Photo identity proof

3.UGC NET score card

4.Final year project report of masters degree.

5.Address proof certificate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?