9th August 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello, which are the entrance exams I have to appear for getting admission in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies for PhD course in Yoga? I want to secure admission for PhD with this specialization in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks also for the admission.

14th August 2019, 02:35 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Yoga) in Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Yoga at Sanchi University of Buddhist-Indic Studies. Admission selection is done on the basis of the Entrance examination and Viva Voce which is conducted by the university.

The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 5% marks in aggregate. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.sanchiuniv.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?