26th October 2019, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Does Amity University conducts an entrance exam for PhD(Management Studies) admission?

Hi everyone, I want to join Amity University for doing PhD program in Management Studies. So, this university conducts an entrance exam for securing admission in this PhD program? Kindly tell me about this immediately.

7th November 2019, 04:44 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Amity University conducts an entrance exam for PhD(Management Studies) admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study PhD in Management Studies at Amity University. Admission selection is done on the basis of Amity Entrance Test followed by performance in the academics and followed by an interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.amity.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?