14th April 2018, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

Whether Stanford University conducts entrance exam for admission in MBA program?

I want admission in Stanford University for study MBA. I am a BBA(H) student. For admission in Stanford University, they takes entrance exam? What entrance exam they take for MBA program?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Harvard University conducts entrance exam for admission in MBA program?
  2. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study BE in Stanford University?
  3. Harvard University, Stanford University or London Business School, which is best to study MBA? Procedure to get admission?
  4. How can I apply for LLB? What is the procedure for it?
  5. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  6. Distance learning courses which I can take up while after passing my B.Tech?
  7. Whether Princeton University conducts entrance exam for admission in Master of Architecture program?
  8. Names of the colleges that are not considering the GATE score card for admissions in M.Tech?
  9. Possibility to study MBA for B.A.(Theology) graduate? List of entrance exams for admission?
  10. Eligibility criteria for admission in Harvard, UC Berkeley and Stanford?
  11. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  12. Which country is best to do Masters in Structural Engineering?
  13. Can I do M.Tech from Rajabazar Science College if done B.Tech 6 years back?
  14. Cost of application form and last to apply for Indraprastha University entrance exam for admission in MBA ?
  15. How to get BS admission in Oxford University, Harvard University, Cambridge University or Stanford University for 12th Science student? -- [New]
  16. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam in Physics upto next year
  18. Is DY Patil Medical College conducting Physiotherapy course? What is the procedure for it?
17th May 2018, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Stanford University conducts entrance exam for admission in MBA program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want admission in Stanford University for study MBA. I am a BBA(H) student. For admission in Stanford University, they takes entrance exam? What entrance exam they take for MBA program?

Stanford University accepts GMAT/ GRE scores for the admission to study MBA program. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree which is equivalent to a US bachelor’s degree in any stream are eligible to apply for the MBA admission in Stanford University. Candidates with work experience are preferred for the MBA admission in Stanford University. Candidates have to clear the English language test TOEFL or IELTS for the admission. Candidates can apply online for the MBA in Stanford University. Candidates have to apply for the admission with documents like LOR, TOEFL/IELTS score, GRE/GMAT score, work experience, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?