10th November 2018, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Does Banasthali Vidyapith offers PhD in History program?

Sir, I am doing MA in History, I just want to know that in Banasthali Vidyapith, PhD program has been available or not? I want to get admission in this PhD in History in Banasthali Vidyapith. So, I want to confirm about this specialization.

17th November 2018, 11:32 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Banasthali Vidyapith offers PhD in History program?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am doing MA in History, I just want to know that in Banasthali Vidyapith, PhD program has been available or not? I want to get admission in this PhD in History in Banasthali Vidyapith. So, I want to confirm about this specialization.

Yes, Banasthali Vidyapith offers PhD in History program. Candidates who have obtained a Master’s Degree in History with at least 55% marks in aggregate or have qualified the NET conducted by the UGC are eligible to apply for the admission to study PhD in History in Banasthali Vidyapith. Eligible candidates have to appear for the Research Entrance Test (RET) and Interview conducted by the university for the admission to study PhD in History. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
18th November 2018, 07:46 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Banasthali Vidyapith offers PhD in History program?

Yes, PhD in History course is offered by Banasthali Vidyapith and the detailed information is given below.

Name of the College - Banasthali Vidyapith

Name of the course - PhD in History

There are several subjects offered by this college and they are,

@ Bio-Science
@ Chemistry
@ History
@ Pharmacy
@ Pharmaceutical Industry
@ Biotechnology
@ Mathematics
@ Home Science
@ Education
@ Economics
@ Drawing and Painting..etc.,

Hence, PhD in History course is offered by this university and you are required to appear in Research Entrance Test in order to pursue this course. You may find more detailed information from the link that is given below.

Click here for More Detailed Information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?