9th May 2017, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Does Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication, Jaipur provides PhD in Travel and Tourism Management?

Hello, I am Masters of Travel and Tourism Management candidate and want to do PhD. Does Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication, Jaipur provides PhD?

24th May 2017, 12:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication, Jaipur provides PhD in Travel and Tourism Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am Masters of Travel and Tourism Management candidate and want to do PhD. Does Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication, Jaipur provides PhD?

Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication, Jaipur offers a Master of Journalism (Media Studies), Master of Journalism (Electronic Media) and Master of Mass Communication (Public Relations and Advertising). Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication website doesn’t have any details about the research programs. In the website they mentioned it as “Coming Soon”. Therefore, it is better to contact the university through phone or email to get the exact details about the PhD programs. Haridev Joshi University of Journalism and Mass Communication website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?