3rd March 2019, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in Jamia Millia Islamia PhD(Geography) entrance exam?

Hi Sir, can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applying PhD entrance exam for Geography in Jamia Millia Islamia? I want to apply for Geography in Jamia Millia Islamia. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for entrance exam?

30th September 2019, 04:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Jamia Millia Islamia PhD(Geography) entrance exam?

The required Eligibility to appear in Jamia Millia Islamia Ph.D. (Geography) entrance exam is given below.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

** The applicants should have passed Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in the Master degree is 60% for General category and 55% for SC/ST category candidate.

For the application process, you should visit the official website of the Jamia Millia Islamia.
30th September 2019, 10:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in Jamia Millia Islamia PhD(Geography) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, can you please tell me what is the eligibility criteria for applying PhD entrance exam for Geography in Jamia Millia Islamia? I want to apply for Geography in Jamia Millia Islamia. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for entrance exam?
Eligibility criteria for Ph.D course:-

1)Those candidates who have completed masters degree in Geography from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course in Jamia Millia Islamia.

2)There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

Entrance exam available to study Ph.D(Geography) in Jamia Millia Islamia is UGC NET JRF exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?