27th January 2015, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?

Sir,
I am student of B.Sc in Maths
I want to do my M.Sc in Maths in Jamia
Millia Islamia..........kindly tell me
what percentage I have to score for admission?
also let me know the eligibility for attending entrance exam......

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and last date of form submission for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Ed entrance exam?
  2. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  3. Cutoff marks required in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam to get admission in B.Tech(ECE)?
  4. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)?
  5. B.Tech in Civil from Jamia Milia Islamia after working and Diploma in Railway Engineering?
  6. Procedure to apply for B.Ed correspondence course in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. Syllabus of MSc Biotech exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia
  8. How can I get admission in Jamia Millia Islamia? What is the procedure to apply for it?
  9. Cutoff for jamia millia islamia btech? Marks required to get electronics stream?
  10. How may I get previous year entrance papers of MCA program in Jamia Millia Islamia University?
  11. How to join BSc in Biotechnology in Jamia Millia Islamia University, Delhi?
  12. Details of entrance exams of MCJ and MSW of Jamia millia islamia?
  13. Does Jamia Millia Islamia conduct any entrance exam for MBBS in Medical?
  14. How can I prepare for Diploma Entrance exam conducted by Jamia Milia Islamia? Suitable books for preparation?
  15. Is Jamia Millia Islamia offered M.Sc(Microbiology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the cutoff for Jamia Millia Islamia B.Tech? How much marks can fetch me electronics in Jamia?
  17. Detailed information about Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam for admission in Higher Secondary Science?
  18. Application procedure for admission to Jamia Millia Islamia University after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd May 2015, 02:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am student of B.Sc in Maths
I want to do my M.Sc in Maths in Jamia
Millia Islamia..........kindly tell me
what percentage I have to score for admission?
also let me know the eligibility for attending entrance exam......
The candidate should posses certain eligibility requirements to pursue M.Sc in Maths in Jamia
Millia Islamia,

The student who have completed Bachelor degree in Mathematics or equivalent qualification with minimum 50% marks are eligible to apply. The selection process of candidates to the course is done on the basis of some entrance exams conducted by the Jamia Millia Islamia.

The entrance test basically covers questions from the areas of Aptitude, Logical reasoning, and Verbal ability and Mathematics subject. Those who score the required percentile of marks in these entrance exams can apply for further selection process.

Official website - jmi.ac.in/
6th June 2017, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and percentage required in B.Sc to apply for Jamia Millia Islamia M.Sc entrance exam?

What percentage in class 12th is required to be eligible for the bsc entrance exam of JMI Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?