30th December 2014, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?

Hello
i need a help here. i am doing ma in
remote sensing and gis currently.
i complted my bachelors degree with geography honours.
so am i eligible for csir net under earth,
atmospheric and planetry science??

Related Questions:
31st December 2014, 12:46 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
i need a help here. i am doing ma in
remote sensing and gis currently.
i complted my bachelors degree with geography honours.
so am i eligible for csir net under earth,
atmospheric and planetry science??
You have completed M.A in Remote sensing and GIS so you are eligible to attend CSIR NET exam in Earth atmospheric/Planetary science subject.

Those candidate who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for CSIR NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55%and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its hold 50% above in masters degree.

Your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?