22nd March 2012, 02:34 PM
praveen94794

How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence

sir i am praveen from h.p,and i have complete my post graduation in geography and doing msc in gis and remote sensing from nagaland university from distance mode.and now i want to do a job.so suggess me where shuld i apply??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  3. How to get a job in MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing
  4. What are the opportunities in GIS and Remote Sensing after post graduation?
  5. What are the opportunities available in GIS and remote sensing after completing PG? What's the applying procedure?
  6. Scope of studying M.Tech in Remote Sensing & GIS -- [New]
  7. List of the colleges providing Ph.D in Geomatics/GIS/Remote Sensing/Geo Informatics course with scholarship? How to get admission as a B.A student
  8. What shall I do to have a career in Remote Sensing being a candidate pursuing M.Sc in Geography?
  9. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  10. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Earth Atmospheric/Planetary Science) being a student of MA(Remote Sensing & GIS)?
  11. How to get a job after PG in geography? I am a student of M.A in Geography
  12. Which are the courses in GIS and Remote Sensing in civil engineering
  13. How to do Ph.D in Remote sensing? I am a student of MSc
  14. Are there any internships available at NRSC, SAV and IIRS related to GIS and remote sensing?
  15. Courses which I can do abroad after doing M.Tech in GIS and Remote Sensing?
  16. List of jobs available for an M.Sc(GIS) gradudate from University of Pune? I've also completed MA in geography but not having any work experiences
  17. How to do M.Tech in Remote Sensing, M.Phil/Ph.D on part time basis?
  18. Which subject to chose in NET 2016 exam having completed M.Sc in Remote Sensing & GIS?
27th April 2013, 03:20 PM
C Sivakumar

Thumbs up Re: How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen94794 View Post
sir i am praveen from h.p,and i have complete my post graduation in geography and doing msc in gis and remote sensing from nagaland university from distance mode.and now i want to do a job.so suggess me where shuld i apply??
Hi Praveen,
There are many options for you to find a good Job.
Option 1:
You need to first register in job search websites like Naukri, Monster, Shine jobs etc. Then you can browse for jobs in those web sites, they will also send you regular emails with job vacancies matching your skill set (Gis, Geography).
Option 2:
In "The Hindu" news paper, every Wednesday there is a section called "EmPower" with list of job vacancies - please search and look for Gis Geography jobs.
Option 3:
Get your self registered in the Government Employment department and they may call you when your turn comes in the waiting list queue.
Option 4:
You can apply for migration to Australia or Canada and can get lots of jobs there - Especially Australia has lots of vacancies for Gis Professionals.

Hope that helps, Thanks & regards
Sivakumar C
5th August 2014, 05:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence

Sir,my son Mr.Kunal Goswami is working with Rolta India,Mumbai since 2008 but his salary package is very low.He did his MTech in GIS & RS IN THE YEAR 2008 FROM
Bharti Dasan University,Tiruchirapalli,Tamilnadu in 1st Division.Would you sir kind enough to suggest him better opportunity on mail [email protected]

Thanking you sir,G.S.Singh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?