30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to appear in ICAR and JRF exam? Marks required to get Tamil Nadu Agriculture College?

Sir, I am studying B.Sc Agriculture in UGC approved university but not having ICAR. So, tell me am I eligible for ICAR and JRF exam? Marks required to get Tamil Nadu Agriculture College?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the JRF exam in 2018? What is the eligibility criteria and qualification required?
  2. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  3. Cutoff marks required to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I get admission anywhere in Tamil Nadu if secured 147 SC rank in ICAR-JRF?
  5. Eligibility criteria and procedure of admission in B.Sc Agriculture course at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University? Marks required in entrance exam?
  6. Which institute is best for Boiler Operating engineer course in Tamilnadu
  7. Procedure to apply and reference books for preparation of ICAR-JRF(Agriculture)?
  8. Score required in ICAR exam to get a seat in Tamil Nadu Colleges
  9. Which course is better for me in between M.Sc(Entomology) and Agriculture Economics after B.Sc Agriculture to get job in ICAR? How to prepare for JRF exam? Reference book for JRF preparation?
  10. Eligibility criteria and exams conducted by ICAR?
  11. What is the selection criteria for B.Sc Agriculture in Tamil Nadu Agricultural University?
  12. Eligibility to appear in DBT-JRF and ICAR-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. When the notification of ICAR-JRF for admission in Ph.D(Agriculture) will be released? Examination date of ICAR-JRF in Delhi?
  14. Am I eligible to get admission in Architecture colleges in Chennai if I have scored 70% in boards exam and 97 marks in NATA?
  15. How can I join AG BSc after completing inter in AP with 95.2%
  16. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without ICAR score? -- [New]
  17. Can I apply for ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics) being a student of M.Sc(Horticulture)? Detailed information about ICAR-JRF(Agriculture Statistics)?
  18. Eligibility criteria to get seat for B.Sc Agriculture course in Tamil Nadu Agriculture University?
3rd September 2017, 05:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to appear in ICAR and JRF exam? Marks required to get Tamil Nadu Agriculture College?

Below I have mentioned the eligibility criteria to appear in the ICAR examination for PG course, just have a look over it.

Candidates those who have completed their bachelors degree or in the final year in the field of Agriculture, Veterinary, Agricultural Engineering, Fisheries, Horticulture, Home Science, Sericulture, Dairy Technology, Dairy Engineering, Forestry, Agri. Marketing Banking and Cooperation, Food Science & Technology, Biotechnology, Process & Food Engineering, Computer Science, Basic and allied sciences from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the ICAR examination for PG course.

Eligibility criteria for JRF examination:-

Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the NET JRF examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?