28th December 2014, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?

Hello
I have completed my M.Sc in agriculture
I want to study Ph.D in ICAR....
I know that i have to give icar jrf,.....
but i don't know the procedure for the exam....
please help me and tell me if i am eligible.....

1st January 2015, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?

Yes you can apply for ICAR JRF if you have got M.Sc in Agriculture. If you are applying for ICAR JRF then only Bachelor Degree with 60% marks in sufficient to make you eligible. JRF will be for a period of 2 years. Age should be above 19 years.

If you want to apply for ICAR SRF then you must have a Master's Degree with 55% marks. Those who qualify ICAR SRF will be eligible for SRF which will be of 3 years duration. There is upper age limit of 30 years for this exam.

You can apply for this exam through online mode and also through offline mode. You have to enter the relevant details in the application form with supported documents and send the application form to the designated address.

For more information visit http://www.icar.org.in/
28th July 2018, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply in ICAR-JRF for M.Sc(Agriculture) student?

What is the marks criteria for Admission in ICAR? Now i am a 3rd year student of B.Sc.( agri)n want to prepare for ICAR so could you please guide me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?