26th June 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?

hello
i want the admission for phd in
kerala univesity and i am mphil
in pharmaceutical sciences so please tell me the
eligibility of entrance exam and syllabus
and if possible give me previous papers
i want to do phd in pharmaceutical sciences
thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Previous Ph.D entrance exam papers of pharmaceutical sciences in Kerala University
  2. Previous year Kerala MCA entrance question paper?
  3. Number of seats in MSc Maths in BHU? Syllabus of the entrance exam and the eligibility criteria? Previous 10 years question papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility criteria, exam date, study material and previous year question papers of Ph.D in Public Administration entrance exam conducted by Mumbai University and Pune University? -- [New]
  5. Syllabus and previous years question papers for MSW entrance?
  6. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for MBA Entrance Exam of Kerala University?
  7. Kerala University, M.S. in Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. University Of Kerala, B.H.M.S, Third Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. University Of Kerala, MCA, 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. NET Political Science (Paper III) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Syllabus of MSc Maths entrance exam for BHU admission? Eligibility criteria and previous 10 years question papers?
  12. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Sciences Sociology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. When is the entrance exam going to be conducted by University of Madras? Past years question papers? What is the syllabus of it?
  14. How may I get previous year question papers for Kerala SET exam?
  15. Previous years question papers of LET entrance exam?
  16. University Of Kerala, MCA, 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Previous year Question Papers for Kerala Entrance Exam for M.Sc in Nursing?
  18. Previous years Kerala entrance exam question papers?
23rd December 2014, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?

APPLICATION TIME FOR APPLYING INTEGRATED phd PROGRAMME IN KERALA ,ANY ENTRANCE TEST?
22nd July 2019, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?

Need to do my PhD soon ... what is the procedure for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?