20th November 2020, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Education) admission in Himgiri Zee University?

Hi, I want to join Himgiri Zee University for studying for a PhD program in the specialization of Education. Can any of you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program?

23rd November 2020, 12:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Education) admission in Himgiri Zee University?

--- Eligibility to get PhD(Education) admission in Himgiri Zee University---

Minimum academic qualification for doctoral program in education is that the candidate should have completed masters degree( M.Ed./M.A. in Education) with at least 55% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to reserved category students.

Application forms and prospectus can be obtained from the university office on payment of rupees thousand. All payments must be made by demand draft drawn in favour of "Himgiri Zee University" and payable at Dehradun.

For any query---
Toll free number - 1800 180 4181
23rd November 2020, 09:51 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Education) admission in Himgiri Zee University?

°°° In order to get PhD(Education) admission in Himgiri Zee University, the candidate should have done M.Ed./M.A. in Education with atleast 55% marks and relaxation of 5% is given to SC/ST/OBC candidates.

The fee structure of doctoral program in Education is 60,000 in INR per semester.

Prospectus can be obtained from the university office on the payment of rupees thousand and all payments must be made by demand draft drawn in favor of Himgiri Zee University and payable at Dehradun.

For more information, you can call on this number---
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?