5th February 2015, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for JEE Main?

respected sir
please let me know the syllabus for jee main
also tell me some good books for my preparation
i would also like to get some previous papers
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers and suitable books for preparation of JEE Mains & Advanced?
  2. What is JEE Mains syllabus? How to prepare for JEE Main without syllabus
  3. Qualifying marks in JEE Main? Suitable books for preparation?
  4. Strategies to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Suitable books for preparation?
  5. Detailed information, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for CMAT?
  6. How to prepare for Group I mains exam? Books to be referred?
  7. What syllabus to prepare for Group II Exam? Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. Syllabus and List of Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  9. Previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for ICAR-JRF(Horticulture)?
  10. Syllabus for IISC Entrance Exam? Which Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  11. Which Books to prepare and which strategy to follow for RBI Main Exam? Previous year Question Papers of RBI Main Exam?
  12. How to prepare for JEE Main after joining a college?
  13. Syllabus and Previous 5 years Question Papers of Tax Inspector Exam? Which books to prepare for this Exam?
  14. What is the syllabus for JEE?
  15. Previous year question papers, suitable books and tips to prepare for RRB Junior Engineer recruitment exam?
  16. Syllabus and Books to prepare for RRB Section Officer Engineer Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Syllabus and Previous year Question Papers of FCI for the position of Grade 3 Technical? Which Books to prepare for this Exam?
  18. Syllabus, reference books and previous year question papers of NSTSE(Science & Maths) for 5th standard
6th February 2015, 11:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for JEE Main?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
respected sir
please let me know the syllabus for jee main
also tell me some good books for my preparation
i would also like to get some previous papers
waiting for your reply
Best Books for IIT JEE exam

IIT-JEE Mathematics Challenger
by Anoop Srivastava
Publisher: Disha Publication

Physics for IIT-JEE (Volume - I)
by David Halliday, Robert Resnick, Jearl Walker, Amit Gupta
Publisher: Wiley India Pvt Ltd

New Pattern IIT JEE Chemistry
by R. K. Gupta
Publisher: Arihant Publications

IIT JEE Mathematics 34 Year's (2012 - 1979)
by Amit M Agarwal

New Pattern Mathematics For IIT-JEE
by Cengage Learning India
Publisher: Cengage Learning

IIT JEE Chemistry: First Steps
by DK Jha

I have attached the syllabus and some question papers of JEE exam so please check it out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?