12th January 2021, 07:53 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya?

Hi, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in English course. Please help me to know about the eligibility for getting admission immediately.

2nd February 2021, 03:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(English) admission in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Bhagat Phool Singh Mahila Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in English course. Please help me to know about the eligibility for getting admission immediately.
Those candidates who have UGC NET JRF score card are eligible for Ph.D course in English.

If you have completed masters degree in English with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D course in English. There is no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?