21st September 2018, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Health Sciences) admission in University of Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested to do my PhD in Health Sciences from University of Hyderabad. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

22nd September 2018, 06:05 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Health Sciences) admission in University of Hyderabad?

Eligibility to get PhD(Health Sciences) admission in University of Hyderabad are as follows:-
Candidate must be a holder of Master’s degree or a professional doctorate (AuD,DPT, OTD) from a recognized college or university.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Master’s degree.
Candidate must have o clear entrance test conducted by university itself.
23rd September 2018, 10:41 AM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Health Sciences) admission in University of Hyderabad?

In order to be eligible for PhD in Health Science, you must have completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. You have to appear and qualify in GATE/CSIR/NET entrance examination so as to get admission into University of Hyderabad for PhD in Health Science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?