25th June 2011, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

From where to get MSE entrance exam forms from Punjab University?

entrance form and date of m.s.e. chemistry from punjab university...please tell me from where to get

Related Questions:
  1. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  2. What's the date of M.Com entrance exam for Punjab University? List of the top colleges other than Punjab University along with their eligibility criteria and entrance exam date in Punjab offering M.Com course?
  3. Application forms of mca entrance tests in Punjab -- [Most Discussed]
  4. When will be the results of MA Economics Entrance exam of JNU? Career options if unqualified in ISI,JNU,MSE for DSE seat?
  5. When would the application forms be available in market for Punjab medical entrance test? What's the last date of forms submission and exam fee for the same?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do MSE in IT after completion of BCA course?
  7. How to get admission in Punjab University for M.Com course? When to fillup the application form of entrance exam?
  8. From where to get the application form of Punjab PMT forms in Punjab? Are the forms available in Punjab? Last date of submission of the forms offline?
  9. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  10. List and details of colleges offering courses in Medical and Commerce?
  11. What is the syllabus for M.Com entrance exam in Punjab University? I am a student of B.Com final year
  12. How should I prepare for PCS exam after completing MSE in Microbiology? What is the syllabus?
  13. In which college can I get scholarship in M.Tech in Punjab? I have secured 33.34 marks in GATE
  14. Should I have to appear in PhD entrance exam of Punjab University being qualified in UGC-NET? -- [New]
  15. What are the last dates for filling forms of PAM CAT for MCA? Is this score is valid for taking admission in Punjab University?
  16. Dates of M.tech Entrance Exams 2010?
  17. How to do LLB through correspondence from Kurukshetra? I am a graduate from Punjab University with 51% marks
  18. Where should I do MSc Nursing in India and USA?
26th June 2011, 01:29 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

Default Re: From where to get MSE entrance exam forms from Punjab University?

Online Applicants

* You must print and send the application form with all necessary documents to the University via mail or bring it in person.
* An application processing fee of Rs.550/- can be deposited to the University personally or you may send it by mail. Applications will be processed only after receipt of this fee.

you can download entrance exam form from the website-

http//www..ucp.edu.pk/admissions/application-form.aspx

application form is given in pdf format you can easily download it from there.

All the information are given on this website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?