29th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Material Science) admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

Hello everyone, I have done with my MTech. I am interested to do my PhD in Material Science from Jaypee Institute of Information Technology. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this institute for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

1st August 2019, 01:05 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Material Science) admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

The minimum eligibility required to apply for PhD(Material Science) in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is that you must have passed Master’s degree in M.E, M.Tech or M.Sc. in related discipline with 75% marks from a recognized university.

You must have scored minimum 95% marks in GATE or must have qualified CSIR-NET with minimum 60% marks.

You can check the website http://www.jiit.ac.in/ or more details.
1st August 2019, 10:34 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Material Science) admission in Jaypee Institute of Information Technology?

The eligibility to study PhD in Material Science at Jaypee Institute of Information Technology is given below.

==> Candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done on the basis of RET (Research Entrance Test) which is conducted by the institute.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.jiit.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?