29th July 2019, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD in Commerce & Management from Suresh Gyan Vihar University. Can you please let me know which are the entrance exams I have to appear so that I can get admission for this PhD course in this university. Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

1st August 2019, 12:43 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The entrance examinations available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University is conducted by Suresh Gyan Vihar University itslef.

The application form is available on the website https://www.gyanvihar.org . You can fill the application form and can apply for the entrance examination.

The entrance examination for admissions in 2019 session has been conducted on 27th July, 2019 . You would need to wait for few more days to get the result declared. Once the result is declared, the cut off marks will be available.
1st August 2019, 10:25 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study PhD(Commerce & Management) in Suresh Gyan Vihar University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study PhD in Commerce & Management at Suresh Gyan Vihar University. Admission to this course is done through UET entrance test. The other eligibility is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.sgvu.edu.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?