21st September 2020, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Mathematics) admission in North East Frontier Technical University?

Hello everyone, I have done with my Post Graduation. I am interested in doing my PhD in Mathematics from North East Frontier Technical University. Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

25th September 2020, 02:14 AM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Mathematics) admission in North East Frontier Technical University?

Eligibility to get PhD(Mathematics) admission in North East Frontier Technical University can be seen below.

Candidate must have completed Master's in relevant field with minimum score of 50 % to secure admission.

Admission will done the basis of score obtained in entrance exam conducted by university itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?