17th October 2019, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Nursing) admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University for pursuing PhD in Nursing program. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing this PhD program. Please let me know about the eligibility criteria asap.

31st October 2019, 12:16 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Nursing) admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Ph.D. Nursing or Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing is a Doctorate Nursing course. The required eligibility to get a PhD(Nursing) admission at Swami Rama Himalayan University is that the candidate should have passed a Master degree in the respective stream from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the master's degree to get admission in Doctor of Philosophy in Nursing is 60% for open and 55% for SC/ST category candidate. Also, you have to appear in the entrance examination to get a PhD(Nursing) admission at Swami Rama Himalayan University.
31st October 2019, 03:55 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Nursing) admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University?

Eligibility to get PhD (Nursing) admission in Swami Rama Himalayan University are as mentioned below:-
Candidates must have completed their Master's degree in Nursing from a recognised University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master's degree.
Candidate must be a registered nurse with any state Nursing Council.
There is no age limit to study this course.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination required to study this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?