7th September 2019, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Physics) admission in Rani Durgavati University?

Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Physics program from Rani Durgavati University. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD from this university. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

9th September 2019, 07:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Physics) admission in Rani Durgavati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Physics program from Rani Durgavati University. I want to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD from this university. Can you tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission?
Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D course.

If you have CSIR NET score card, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Physics in Rani Durgavati University.

If you have completed masters degree in Physics with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course from Rani Durgavati University.

There are no age criteria.
11th September 2019, 10:04 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Physics) admission in Rani Durgavati University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
-> Students wishing to seek admission to this PhD in Physics course must hold master’s degree in Physics/biophysics or its related specialization are eligible to apply.

-> Students required to appear and qualify CSIR NET entrnace exam.

-> Students are admitted on the basis of entrance examination followed by GD and interview conducted by Rani Durgavati University.

Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?