24th October 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

I want to do a PhD in Plant Pathology course from Rajasthan College of Agriculture. I don't know about the eligibility criteria. Please tell me what is the eligibility criteria to get this PhD admission in this institute. Thank you!

28th October 2020, 12:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Eligibility to get a Ph.D. (Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture is that the candidate should have passed post-graduation from any university. The candidate should be available for the duration of two years. There is no age limit to pursue this course. The applicant should have relevant skills and interests.
29th October 2020, 08:38 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Eligibility to get PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture is as follows.

Applicant must have completed Post graduation degree in any subject from recognizing university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?