24th October 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to secure PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Sir/Madam, I want to get admission into Rajasthan College of Agriculture for studying a PhD(Plant Pathology) course. I want to know about the requirements for securing admission in this institute for doing this PhD program. Kindly tell me immediately.

28th October 2020, 11:33 AM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Requirements to secure Ph.D. (Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture are that the applicant must have passed post-graduation with a minimum of 50% from any recognized university. There is no age bar to puruse this course. You must have a good academic record as well to pursue this course.
29th October 2020, 07:34 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Requirements to secure PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Requirements to secure PhD(Plant Pathology) admission in Rajasthan College of Agriculture is as follows.

The minimum eligibility is required for admission, aplicant should have passed post graduation in a relevant stream from recognized university.

Documents required -
1. Mark-sheet of all qualifying examination
2. Transfer Certificate
3. Character Certificate
4. Migration Certificate
5. Domicile Certificate
6. Medical Certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?