24th October 2020, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a stipend for studying PhD(Plant Pathology) in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Hello, can any of you kindly help me to know how I can get a stipend for studying PhD(Plant Pathology) program in Rajasthan College of Agriculture? I want to get a stipend for this PhD program. Kindly tell me how can I get into this PhD program in this institute?

30th April 2021, 04:42 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get a stipend for studying PhD(Plant Pathology) in Rajasthan College of Agriculture?

Procedure to get stipend for studying PhD(Plant Pathology) in Rajasthan College of Agriculture is as follows.

Applicant can secure stipend through entrance exam conducted by university followed by interview.

Applicant's final selection for stipend will be done interview with management.

Selected applicant will get stipend of Rs. 25000 throughout the course duration.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?