20th May 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and other details of SLET? When will the Tamil Nadu SLET be conducted?

I am Geetha...I am pursuing M.C.A final year with 85% in under Anna University... I would like to apply for SLET Exam sir.... Whether i am eligible to this exam... I am awaiting to know the slet examination details. please inform the exam date also.....

28th May 2014, 09:28 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility and other details of SLET? When will the Tamil Nadu SLET be conducted?

I am going to tell you the detail information about the eligibility of SLET exam and also the next exam for the SLET in Tamil Nadu.

So the eligibility criteria for the SLET exam is as same as the NET exam as it is conducted by the UGC so the eligibility is you must have qualified in your master degree study from the registered university and with the minimum marks 55 percent as per the guidelines and also for the backward caste candidates they required minimum marks 50 percent as per the guidelines. And as per the age issue the age must have been 28 years of age as per the rule and guidelines.

And there is no upper age issue as the minimum age qualification is 28 years of age and maximum can be any. So these are the guidelines and the eligibility for the SLET exam now comes to your second question that is the next date for the SLET in Tamil Nadu so the date declaration is yet to be announced and the date Is not cleared till now.

So my suggestion is for you that be prepared well and a bright future will be waiting for you and your family.
22nd February 2016, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility and other details of SLET? When will the Tamil Nadu SLET be conducted?

Sir,I want to write a tancey exam for M.E please tell me when wil the application ossird
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?