14th March 2015, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University?

I have done my MA from Karnataka State Open University but I got it as a mature candidate directly applying without a Bachelor degree. So am i eligible to apply for my Phd from cmj university with my MA or is there any other university i can apply?

Related Questions:
  1. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  2. Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University? -- [New]
  3. How to do Ph.D from CMJ after completing PG in computer science
  4. Is Ph.D degree valid?
  5. PhD from CMJ University is valid or not?
  6. Can I do Ph.D form CMJ university in Assamese?
  7. Mahatma Gandhi University or CMJ University, which is better to study PhD?
  8. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  9. Is CMJ University, Shillong approved by UGC and AICTE? Is Ph.D degree from CMJ University, Shillong valid? Am I eligible for the same? I have done M.Tech from Allahabad Agricultural Institute? Suggest some technological universities for my Ph.D -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is it reliable to get Ph.D degree from CMJ university?
  11. Procedure to get admission in PhD course at CMJ University for a Nepali?
  12. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  13. PhD degree from CMJ University is valid or not?
  14. Does CMJ University provide Ph.D in Physiotherapy? What are the streams available?
  15. How may I do Ph.D management course from CMJ university? Is this course recognized by UGC? What's the future prospecive?
  16. Is CMJ university Shillong affiliated from university grand commission for Ph.D
  17. Does CMJ university provide Ph.D in Physiotherapy? What are the streams avai
  18. Is Ph.D offered by CMJ university valid?
15th March 2015, 05:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University?

Yes, you can pursue PhD degree course from CMJ University. The eligibility criteria for PhD from CMJ University is - you must have passed Master degree from a recognized institute. However, M.Phil candidates will be preferred over Master degree holding candidates. The admission is done based on the entrance examination which is conducted by the university at different locations in India in the last week of June and December every year.

The selected students after entrance examination needs to submit a synopsis in consultation with his/her Research Supervisor/Guide. Based on the clearance from the Research Board of the University, he/she will get chance to pursue the PhD degree and carry out the research work.
18th May 2020, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility for PhD in CMJ University?

Dear sir i am post gauate the your university what is the proses apply the phd please inform me mukesh kumar date of birth 30/03/1976 Patna Bihar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?