5th August 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Farook College Kozhikode?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Computer Science) course, which is available in the Farook College Kozhikode? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 06:01 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Farook College Kozhikode?

Eligibility to pursue PhD (Computer Science) in Farook College, Kozhikode are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Master’s degree in relevant stream or M.Phil from a recognized University.
Candidate must have scored at least 55% aggregate in Master’s degree/ M.Phil.
Candidate must have to qualify entrance examination.
There is no age restriction to pursue this course.
12th August 2019, 12:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Farook College Kozhikode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Computer Science) course, which is available in the Farook College Kozhikode? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!
If you have completed masters degree in Computer Science with above 55% marks from a recognized University, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science.

There are no age criteria.

List of the entrance exam for Ph.D course:-

GATE

UGC NET(JRF)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?