5th August 2019, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Farook College Kozhikode? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, please help me to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission for PhD(Computer Science) course which is available in Farook College Kozhikode? I am interested to do this course in this college. Please let me know about the cutoff score also for securing admission. Thank you!

9th August 2019, 05:56 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to pursue PhD(Computer Science) in Farook College Kozhikode? Cutoff score required to secure admission?

Entrance exams available to pursue PhD (Computer Science) in Farook College, Kozhikode are as follows:-
GATE
UGC NET
JRF
DET
GRE

Cutoff of every different entrance examination are different from each other.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?