28th January 2019, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University for MSc holder of IGNOU?

Hi everyone, I am doing MSc with Geography from IGNOU. I want to do PhD in Geography from Mizoram University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to do PhD in this specialization from this university.

7th October 2019, 10:04 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Geography) in Mizoram University for MSc holder of IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am doing MSc with Geography from IGNOU. I want to do PhD in Geography from Mizoram University. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for me to do PhD in this specialization from this university.
If you have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University then you are eligible for Ph.D admission in Geography in Mizoram University.

You must be qualify in UGC NET LS entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?