20th May 2020, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue BA(Public Administration) in IGNOU for a Bachelor Preparatory Programme holder of Tamil Nadu Open University?

Hi everyone, I have completed my 10th and I did Bachelor Preparatory Programme from Tamil Nadu Open University. Now, I want to do BA in Public Administration from IGNOU. Can I be eligible to apply for this course?

28th May 2020, 04:19 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BA(Public Administration) in IGNOU for a Bachelor Preparatory Programme holder of Tamil Nadu Open University?

Eligibility to pursue BA(Public Administration) in IGNOU for a Bachelor Preparatory Programme holder of Tamil Nadu Open University is given below:-

1. The candidate should have passed 10+2 from any university.

2. The candidate should have secured with a minimum of 50% marks.

3. The duration is three years.

The fees for this course is 8,100 per annum.
28th May 2020, 04:35 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue BA(Public Administration) in IGNOU for a Bachelor Preparatory Programme holder of Tamil Nadu Open University?

Eligibility to pursue BA(Public Administration) in IGNOU for a Bachelor Preparatory Programme holder of Tamil Nadu Open University is that the student should have completed 12th with a minimum of 50% from any board. The age of the candidate should be more than 17 years. The duration of this course is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?