13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Mathematics) course, which is available in the Chennai Mathematical Institute? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!

16th September 2019, 09:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the eligibility criteria for pursuing PhD(Mathematics) course, which is available in the Chennai Mathematical Institute? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria so that I can apply for this course. Thank you!
Chennai Mathematical Institute conducts their own entrance exam for PhD course.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.
16th September 2019, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Mathematics in Chennai Mathematical Institute:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Mathematics in Chennai Mathematical Institute is given below.

Name of the College -Chennai Mathematical Institute

Name of the Course - PhD in Mathematics

>> You must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech or
* B.Sc (Mathematics)
* M.Sc (Mathematics)

Click here for more detailed information
16th September 2019, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to pursue PhD in Mathematics in Chennai Mathematical Institute:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue this PhD in Mathematics in Chennai Mathematical Institute is given below.

Name of the College -Chennai Mathematical Institute

Name of the Course - PhD in Mathematics

>> You must have completed any of the below mentioned courses in order to be eligible.
* B.E/ B.Tech or
* B.Sc (Mathematics)
* M.Sc (Mathematics)

Click here for more detailed information
17th September 2019, 01:38 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility required to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute is that you should have master degree in Mathematical or Physical Sciences with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute is through entrance examination followed by interview known as Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST).

You can check the website https://www.cmi.ac.in for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?