13th September 2019, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Hi everyone, I am studying in MPhil and I am interested to study PhD(Mathematics) from Chennai Mathematical Institute. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course at this institute. Please tell me asap.

16th September 2019, 08:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am studying in MPhil and I am interested to study PhD(Mathematics) from Chennai Mathematical Institute. I would like to know about the seats that how many seats are available for this course at this institute. Please tell me asap.
There are 12 seats are available for PhD course in Mathematics in Chennai Mathematical Institute.

Gen-6
SC-1
ST-1
OBC-4
17th September 2019, 02:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Mathematics) seats are available in Chennai Mathematical Institute?

The total number of seats available for PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute is 45.

The eligibility required to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute is that you should have master degree in Mathematical or Physical Sciences with minimum 60% marks from a recognized university.

The admission to pursue PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute is through entrance examination followed by interview known as Joint Entrance Screening Test (JEST). The minimum cutoff mark required to study PhD(Mathematics) in Chennai Mathematical Institute is 45%.

You can check the website https://www.cmi.ac.in for details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?