23rd August 2019, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue PhD(Urdu) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Urdu stream from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?

26th August 2019, 08:57 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Urdu) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

You need to have a masters degree in Urdu or it's related subject with minimum 55% marks from a recognised university if you are looking for admission in PhD Urdu programme. There is a relaxation of 5% marks for those who belong to the reserved category.

Admission will be on merit which will be decided through written exam and interview conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure you are well prepared for it.
30th August 2019, 02:17 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue PhD(Urdu) in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to do a PhD program in Urdu stream from The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. I am unable to know the eligibility criteria. So, can anyone of you kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this university?
Those candidates who have completed Masters degree in Urdu with above 55% marks from a recognized University are eligible for Ph.D course in Urdu in The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. There are no age criteria. You must have a valid UGC NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?