11th October 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

NET of ICAR, CSIR and UGC equivalent or different in value? Can any ICAR NET qualified get benefit of NET for admission in PhD in Central University?

Sir, Kindly tell me whether NET of ICAR, CSIR and UGC equivalent or different in value? Can any ICAR NET qualified get benefit of NET for admission in PhD in Central University?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  2. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-NET(Biological Sciences) for M.Sc(Sericulture) student? Whether CSIR-NET is equivalent to ICAR-NET?
  3. Are there any increments for ICAR NET?
  4. Are there any increments for ICAR NET?
  5. What kind of benefits I will get other than PhD through ICAR-NET?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET being M.Pharmacy postgraduate and GATE qualified? Syllabus of CSIR-UGC-NET for admission in PhD in Pharmacy? Details of Fellowship?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for ICAR-NET, CSIR-NET and DBT-JRF if secured 5.7 CGPA in B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  8. How can I study PhD in ICAR, Jodhpur if not qualified ICAR PhD entrance exam?
  9. What is the difference between ICAR-NET and ARS-NET? Whether ICAR-NET have Prelims and Mains exam? Can I appear if completed M.Sc(Food Technology)? Date of exams?
  10. Duplicate copy of NET qualification certificate from CSIR
  11. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from local university?
  12. Is it necessary to appear in CSIR-UGC-NET to study PhD in Mathematics? List of colleges which offer PhD in Mathematics without NET?
  13. When the application form of ICAR-NET will be released?
  14. Can I apply in CSIR/UGC NET to get JRF if studying PhD from deemed university? -- [New]
  15. CSIR-NET or UGC-NET, which is to appear for studying PhD in Sericulture for M.Sc postgraduate?
  16. Is ICAR NET exam equivalent to UGC NET?
  17. Icar agronomy net syllabus and question papers for icar net perparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. CSIR NET certificate if unable to contact UGC NET bureau south campus Delhi university?
14th October 2017, 07:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: NET of ICAR, CSIR and UGC equivalent or different in value? Can any ICAR NET qualified get benefit of NET for admission in PhD in Central University?

All the below mentioned entrance examinations, are all equivalent in value of their entrance examination.

>> ICAR NET

>> CSIR NET

>> UGC NET

All the above mentioned entrance examinations are conducted by concerned organizations for offering admission into Doctoral Programs.

If you have qualified in any of the above mentioned examination's or else in concerned organizations PhD Entrance Examination then only you will be eligible to get admission into Doctoral Program.

If you have qualified successfully in any of the above mentioned entrance examination's, then probably you may not required to have other entrance examination's valid score.
13th February 2022, 01:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NET of ICAR, CSIR and UGC equivalent or different in value? Can any ICAR NET qualified get benefit of NET for admission in PhD in Central University?

SIR, i need information ICAR NET exam is equal to CSIR NET exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?