1st September 2019, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure PhD(Sports Management) admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Hello, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University for studying PhD(Sports Management) course. Can I know about te eligibility for getting admission?

9th September 2019, 10:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Sports Management) admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University for studying PhD(Sports Management) course. Can I know about te eligibility for getting admission?
Eligibility to study PhD(Sports Management) in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid CSIR NET score card.
11th September 2019, 10:16 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to secure PhD(Sports Management) admission in Tamil Nadu Physical Education and Sports University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Aspirants who have completed Master degree in respective subjects from a recognized University are eligible to apply for PhD in Sports Management. They should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination. Aspirants belonging from reserved category should have secured at least 50% marks. There is no age limit for this programme. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?