12th December 2018, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) in DRMR-Bharatpur?

Hello everyone, I want to do PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) from DRMR-Bharatpur. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this PhD course in this institute. Please tell me immediately. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 02:36 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) in DRMR-Bharatpur?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Agricultural Biochemistry is a Doctorate level course.

** The duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Agricultural Biochemistry course is three years.

** Applicants must have passed post graduation course in the respective stream from a recognized university.

** The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test and interview in DRMR-Bharatpur.
15th December 2018, 06:24 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) in DRMR-Bharatpur?

Eligibility to study PhD (Agricultural Biochemistry) in DRMR-Bharatpur are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Post-graduation in the relevant discipline from a recognised university with at least 50% aggregate.
Candidate have to clear entrance examination conducted by the University.
15th December 2018, 09:00 PM
Anwesha Banerjee15

To get an admission in PhD(Agricultural Biochemistry) in DRMR-Bharatpur which is an ICAR institute, you need to have a master's degree in the relevant subject from a recognized university.

You need to have a minimum of 55% marks in your aggregate to apply for the course.
They conduct an entrance exam , however, those who have qualified any other entrance exam conducted by ICAR are exempted from the test.

The shortlisted candidates are then called for a personal interview before admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?