10th December 2018, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Banaras Hindu University?

Dear friends, please help me to know about the eligibility criteria through which I can study PhD in Psychology in Banaras Hindu University? I am interested to do PhD in this stream in this institute. Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

15th December 2018, 05:28 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Banaras Hindu University?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology is a Doctorate level Psychology course and the duration of this course is three years.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology, the candidate should have passed post graduation in the relative stream from a recognized university.

** The minimum percentage required in post graduation for the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology course is 50%.

**Final selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of Interview.
15th December 2018, 08:55 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Banaras Hindu University?

Eligibility to study PhD(Psychology) in Banaras Hindu University are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their Post-Graduation from a recognized university in that specialization.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Post Graduation.
There is no age limit.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?