11th January 2019, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi?

Hello everyone, I am interested to do PhD program in TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi in the specialization of Bioresources and Biotechnology. So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for doing this PhD program in this institute. Please tell me asap.

27th January 2019, 08:51 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi?

Eligibility to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed Post-Graduation from a recognized board in that particular specialization.
Candidate must have scored at least 50% aggregate in Post-Graduation in that particular specialization.
Candidate upper or lower age limit is not declared yet.
Candidate must have to clear entrance examination to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?