28th August 2018, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi?

Hello, I am looking forward to study PhD in Bioresources and Biotechnology course in TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi. Can you please let me know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this PhD program? Please let me know about the requirements immediately.

31st August 2018, 10:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies, New Delhi?

You need to have a masters degree with at least 55% marks to become eligible for Ph.D in Bioresources and Biotechnology program. Admission will be merit based on your academics and performance in the interview.

If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF or have M.Phil or 5 years of research experience, then chances of getting an interview call will be greater.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?