27th June 2018, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Hi Sir/Madam, I just want to know about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission in TERI School of Advanced Studies for studying PhD program in Bioresources and Biotechnology. Kindly tell me about the entrance exam through which I can secure admission for this PhD program in this university.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  2. Course structure and duration of PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  3. Documents required to apply for studying PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  4. How many PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) seats are available in TERI School of Advanced Studies?
  5. Which colleges offer integrated M.Sc. & Ph.D. in Biotechnology?
  6. Entrance exam to join Teri University for PhD(Regulatory & Policy Studies) course?
  7. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology) in Madurai Diraviyam Thayumanavar Hindu College? -- [New]
  8. Which course is best to study after B.Sc Biotechnology? How to study the same?
  9. Regarding all india ranking & best engineering colleges in madhya pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I study Integrated PhD in Environmental Science and Biotechnology after completing BSc(Biotechnology)?
  11. Admission procedure to study Advance PG Diploma in Stem Cells and Regenerative Medicine in School of Regenerative Medicine, Bengaluru?
  12. What shall I study after BSc advanced zoology and biotechnology?
  13. What shall I study after completing B.Sc in Advanced Zoology & Biotechnology?
  14. Does Loyola College in Chennai come under Anna University? When to get the forms for BBA course in this Institute?
  15. Entrance exams to study Higher Studies for B.Tech(Biotechnology) student in UK? How to prepare for Quantitative and Mathematics sections?
  16. Is JNU offering MA in Clinical Psychology?
  17. Which books for M.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. Which course I can study with Biotechnology? List of entrance exams for it? How much salary I can get after it?
3rd July 2018, 11:01 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Bioresources and Biotechnology) in TERI School of Advanced Studies?

Entrance Examination available to pursue PhD in Bio resources and Biotechnology in TERI School of Advanced Studies:

Detailed information about the entrance examination that is available to pursue this PhD course is given below.

Name of the University/ College - TERI School of Advanced Studies

Name of the course - PhD in Bioresources and Biotechnology

Yes, there is an entrance examination that is available in order to pursue this PhD course and it is PhD Common Admission Test which is also called RAT Entrance Test.

I am providing you a link below where you can find all the details.

Click here for Detailed Information

Click here for Information Brochure

Click here for Procedure to apply Instructions
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?