28th September 2019, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Biotechnology course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

1st October 2019, 11:03 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, can you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya for studying PhD in Biotechnology course? Kindly let me know about the eligibility criteria asap. Waiting for your response. Thank you!
Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya:-

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized University with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria for Ph.D course.

You must have a valid CSIR NET or GATE score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?