14th August 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Gujarati in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do a PhD program in this stream in this university?

17th August 2019, 10:33 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

Yes, stipend is offered to hD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya . You would need to contact Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya to get more detailed information.

Address:-

Registrar
Kadi Sarva Vishvavidyalaya,
Sector - 15, Near KH - 5,
Gandhinagar - 382 015.
(Gujarat - INDIA)
Email Address:[email protected]
17th August 2019, 10:35 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a stipend to study PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya?

Yes, stipend will be offered to the candidates pursuing PhD(Gujarati) in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya. However, you would need to contact Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya for more detailed information.

Address:-

Kadi Sarva Vishvavidyalaya,
Sector - 15, Near KH - 5,
Gandhinagar - 382 015.
(Gujarat - INDIA)
E-Mail: [email protected]
20th August 2019, 01:11 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am interested to do PhD program in the field of Gujarati in Kadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya. But I don’t know that this institute provides stipend or not? Can I get stipend if I do a PhD program in this stream in this university?
If you first class first in masters from your University then you are also eligible for stipend in Ph.D course.

If you have qualify in UGC NET(JRF) entrance exam, then you are eligible for Scholarship to study PhD program in the field of Gujarati from Hyderabad UniversityKadi Sarva Vishwavidyalaya.
20th August 2019, 10:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If you have a valid UGC NET score card then you are eligible for stipend during the PhD course otherwise not.

If you are a gold medalist in masters degree from a recognized University then you are eligible for stipend during PhD course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?